If you would like to add a document or category please contact us.
- Riding the Storm (01/12/12 - 657kB)
- The widening access to higher education (HE) policy landscape has changed fundamentally since 2010. A ‘perfect storm’ of change has combined to lead to a shift from a scenario where the state was the main funder of such work, to the state acting increasingly as a regulator of an area that is coming to resemble as much of the education sector, a quasi-market, prone-like all such markets, to inconsistencies and failures. This report examines the current state in the partnership landscape with regarding to encouraging access to HE.
- Vocational progression in a new partnership landscape programme (15/06/12 - 335kB)
- A Transferable Model for the Development of a Higher Level Apprenticeship (12/12/11 - 775kB)
- During 2011, Lifelong Learning Networks, The University Vocational Awards Council and the Construction Skills SSC embarked on a successful project to develop a higher apprenticeship framework. As part of the project, a guidance document has been produced for colleagues wishing to develop this model further across other sectors.
- Final Evaluation of the Skills for Sustainable Communities LLN (18/11/11 - 409kB)
- A final evaluation of the Skills for Sustainable Communities LLN.
- Supporting Vocational Learners to Progress to Higher Education: A Guide for Advisors (28/07/11 - 670kB)
- The Hughes Report (22/07/11 - 507kB)
- Report to the Prime Minister and the Deputy Prime Minister from the Advocate for Access to Education
- The Progression Story (28/05/11 - 400kB)
- Linking London, April 2011
- Advanced Apprentices welcome here! (10/05/11 - 332kB)
- Sussex Learning Network
- LLN Research (25/03/11 - 535kB)
- A Synopsis of Lifelong Learning Network's Research
- The Research Journey: Developing and Supporting a Practitioner Research Network (30/01/11 - 1.01MB)
- Higher Futures, Aimhigher South Yorkshire